10-17-2010 04:28 PM
After installing a new black ink cartridge in my C7280 on a Windows 7 computer, I receive the message, "Install new black ink cartridge if available' and I get this message every time I send a print job to the printer form Word, Excel and Firefox. I click OK and the job prints without a problem using black ink and as quickly as the printer as always printed. The printer recognizes the new cartridge and the HP Solution Center recognizes the new cartridge. How do I get rid of this popup box? Obviously I don't have a problem with the printer, but it is annoying to have to go through one extra step to print.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper