Question

Student
jth762
Message 1 of 2 (480 Views)

Is there a driver for a Designjet 1050C compatible with Windows 7? I don't see any on HP's site.

We just bought a used HP Designjet 1050C for our office and have an older computer with XP to run it but I'd like to connect my new notebook with Windows 7 also.  I don't see a driver to download on the HP website for this.  I did find some websites by Google search promising free downloads that they say will work but am not comfortable with downloading from an unknown website.

Please let me know if there is or soon will be a driver available.

Thank you.

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 2 of 2 (467 Views)

Re: Is there a driver for a Designjet 1050C compatible with Windows 7? I don't see any on HP's site.

This forum is focused on consumer level products.  For the Designjet you may have better results posting in the HP Enterprise Designjet forum here, a search there should turn up the information you need.

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button -------------------v

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation