12-19-2010 02:54 PM
My C5180 will print on plain paper, but when I use HP Advanced Photo Paper to print photographs, the transport mechanism will not pull the paper through far enough for the print head to print on the paper. The paper stays jammed in the back of the printer, while the print head soaks the inside of the printer with ink. After a minute or so, the printer jam is dectected, asking you to clear the jam from the rear door. Anyone have any ideas what I might be able to do to correct this?
Also, when it does print, it prints only half the photograph (photo is off center on the page).
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper