03-24-2011 09:51 PM
I have a new Win7 Pro system with Office 2010. Most of my Word files are being run in Compatability Mode. I cannot get the printer to print a Custom Range like 4-5. I the job goes to the printer and is held there as "printing' but the printer itself does nothing. A minute later the job clear itself. Current Print does work. I have already unintsalled and reinstalled the Printer Driver from the CD. It is a local printer via USB. Thanks.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper