12-07-2011 01:07 PM
Each label appears slightly higher than it should. The print preview in Word appears fine. Printing confirmed not resized and papersize is correctly set to A4.
12-07-2011 02:34 PM
On further investigation I found out what it was although I still dont think its the correct behaviour.
The C4750 printer default preferences were set at the supplied settings namely Letter & not A4. On changing the printer default then reprinting they came out correctly.
This brings up 2 questions:
1. Why does changing the printer default preferences from Letter to A4 affect a print where I've overriden the preferences to be A4?
2. Why is it clearly resizing the print when I have explicity asked it not to be resized in the Word 2010 printing options.
I think this may be a driver problem.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper