Question

Top Student
Crookers
Message 1 of 2 (281 Views)

Labels on the C4750 from Word 2010 do not print correctly. Top of each label drifts up

Each label appears slightly higher than it should. The print preview in Word appears fine. Printing confirmed not resized and papersize is correctly set to A4.

Top Student
Crookers
Message 2 of 2 (267 Views)

Re: Labels on the C4750 from Word 2010 do not print correctly. Top of each label drifts up

On further investigation I found out what it was although I still dont think its the correct behaviour.

The C4750 printer default preferences were set at the supplied settings namely Letter & not A4. On changing the printer default then reprinting they came out correctly.

This brings up 2 questions:

1. Why does changing the printer default preferences from Letter to A4 affect a print where I've overriden the preferences to be A4?

2. Why is it clearly resizing the print when I have explicity asked it not to be resized in the Word 2010 printing options.

I think this may be a driver problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation