06-11-2011 04:04 AM
My 1022 makes an appalling noise like a shredding machine when turned on. I cannot what make the noise as the front cover prevents the insides being seen. This definitely a hardware problem! Does any one have an answer?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper