04-20-2010 10:01 AM
Although my searching has verified that Mac OSX 10.6 Snow Leopard already has an on-board driver for the HP Color LaserJet 2600n, I cannot get it to print anything...Help! (Printer is not 'paused')
04-20-2010 10:06 AM
Try uninstalling whatever driver is installed now. Then plug in your printer again. It should get autodetected.
04-20-2010 11:38 AM
Go into "System preferences", which is located in the dock. Go to "Print&Fax." On the left side, select your printer. To remove, click on the minus symbol. Unplug the printer.
Then, plug the printer back in. You should get a popup, asking you to download the driver.
Let me know if this works.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper