LaserJet CM2320 (1388 Views)
Student
Lisasanibel
Message 1 of 4 (1,388 Views)

LaserJet CM2320

I can't get my LaserJet CM2320 to print in color, it will only print in black & white.  I can't find any tab on the printer preferences that manages the color so I can't even choose "color" .  It will make a color copy but will not print in color.

Honor Student
invent-id
Message 2 of 4 (1,349 Views)

Re: LaserJet CM2320

Hi, can you tell me what operating system you are using?  Is it black and white for all applications (programs)?

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Intern
Aidsky
Message 3 of 4 (1,341 Views)

You don't need to change anything on the printer.  You need to change a setting on your computer.  The print driver has an option for color and black and white.  It is most likely set to black and white.  Click on print and then click on preferences.  You should see an option for "color options".  Click the arrow on the right side to expand the box and select Color.  That should fix your problem.

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Student
iprags
Message 4 of 4 (1,036 Views)

Hi,

I've been trying to print a PDF using my HP CM2320fxi MFP via my MacBook Pro. It was doing fine with some of the PDFs until the final one where it stopped printing black. The printer says there is plenty of black toner remaining, and I've tried both Preview and Acrobat Reader in this case with the same results. It is printing in colour however.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation