12-27-2010 01:31 PM
I can't get my LaserJet CM2320 to print in color, it will only print in black & white. I can't find any tab on the printer preferences that manages the color so I can't even choose "color" . It will make a color copy but will not print in color.
01-11-2011 11:03 AM
You don't need to change anything on the printer. You need to change a setting on your computer. The print driver has an option for color and black and white. It is most likely set to black and white. Click on print and then click on preferences. You should see an option for "color options". Click the arrow on the right side to expand the box and select Color. That should fix your problem.
08-29-2012 06:04 AM
I've been trying to print a PDF using my HP CM2320fxi MFP via my MacBook Pro. It was doing fine with some of the PDFs until the final one where it stopped printing black. The printer says there is plenty of black toner remaining, and I've tried both Preview and Acrobat Reader in this case with the same results. It is printing in colour however.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper