04-29-2011 09:45 AM
It started with printing out duplicate lines that overlapped. Now all it does is print out blank pages. After each page prints out the light blinks next to the triangle symbol. And then I have to power off and power back on to clear it. I have installed the newest driver, upgraded the firmware on the printer, installed a new toner, and replaced the USB cable. Any suggestions on what to look for? I have about five of these printers and the rest are fine (so far).
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper