Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I have a Laserjet 1020.  OS is Windows 7, 64x.  If I give a command to print any document multiple times, it will only print it once.  So, if the document is 1 page and I need 5 copies, it will print that one page one time.  If the document is 4 pages and I need 5 copies, it will print the four pages of the document, but only once.  So, the issue is with multiple *copies*, not multiple *pages*.  I have tried the simple stuff (turning the computer on and off; checking for updates; removing the printer and completely reinstalling it; etc.).  Nothing works.  I did see elsewhere somebody say that if you go to start; devices/printers; right click printer; and hit DEVICE SETTINGS tab, then you can change this "MOPIER" mode thing.  But that is the problem... THERE IS NO DEVICE SETTINGS TAB.  No, I am not crazy.  It isn't there.   So, the problem with that fix, which appeared to work for others in the HP Forum, won't work for me because there is NO DEVICE SETTINGS TAB.  So... How do I fix this?  Why don't I have a device settings tab?  Help!  🙂  

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi jnickelsen,

I understand the printer won't print multiple copies.

Thank you for your reply.
I will be happy to help you with this.

This printer doesn't have the Mopier settings.

What drivers are you using?

Did you download the drivers or are you using the Windows preinstalled drivers?

If you are using the Windows preinstalled drivers then I would download the latest drivers. Here is the URL for the HP LaserJet Full Feature Software and Driver.

I would download and run the Print and Scan Doctor since it might resolve the issue automatically.

Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows.

Hope this helps.
Thank you for posting on the HP Forums. Have a great day!

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

I have the same problem with an HP Laserjet 1020 and a Laserjet P1102w.  They will print multiple copies if I logon as the Win7 administrator account, but not my account even though I am an admin.  I have uninstalled and re-installed the latest drivers from HP.

HP Recommended

I dont have a settings tab when I open my printer properties so the solution that worked for everyone else isn't working for me.  On top of that I have used your link to install, uninstall, reinstall the drivers three times.  It tells me everything has installed properly but I still have no settings tab and can't print multiple pages.  I have used your Print and Scan doctor and IT says there is nothing wrong with my printer.  But it still wont print multiple pages....

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.