04-29-2009 08:09 PM
I'm wondering if the color laserjet CP2025 can handle full bleed printing. I'm creating letterhead in InDesign and setting it for full bleed and it previews to the edge of the page, yet every time I print, I have a white border. I thought the printer could handle it but now I'm not so sure. Anyone know for sure if it can/can't?
Thanks in advance,
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper