07-16-2009 08:01 AM
Printer was giving me a memory error, so I bought and replaced what I thought to be bad memory. Behold, same error. Did I get a bad memory stick from the manufacturer, which seems highly unlikely, or is there a problem with the printer's main board? Any other ideas? Can I buy these if that is indeed the problem? Thanks
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper