12-04-2013 12:53 PM
Your advice has worked for many, but there is no Mopier Mode or Job Storage option when I get that far so I couldn't connect to enabled to disabled. Is there anything else I can do?
12-12-2013 07:24 AM
12-13-2013 09:44 AM
Please provide the following information so I can assist you better.
Please provide the full name and product number of your printer.
What operating system are you using?
Here is a document to check your operating system for Windows.
Here is a document to check your operating system for Mac.
12-16-2013 07:48 AM
I have included a document for printing on both sides of the paper.
Hope this helps.
12-16-2013 08:58 AM
I understand you would like to know how to do two-sided printing with your Laserjet P1606dn.
Here is a link for the manual for the printer. Go to page 47 for printing on both sides on the paper on Windows. If your looking to change the number of copies go to page 43.
If you need more assistance just let me know.
12-16-2013 09:03 AM
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper