08-12-2009 12:34 PM
I believe all high-end officejet and laserjet printers can be compatible with windows server 2008. If you wanted to make sure, you can try to search for a particular printer software here: www.hp.com/go/support
Just click on download drivers and software and enter the product number.
Let me know if that helps.
06-19-2012 12:17 PM
No, this is NOT helpful.
I must return a printer I just purchased that did not have a compatible Windows 2008 driver. It is a very simple question - list the printers that DO have a Windows 2008 driver. No more trial and error.
And by the way, DON'T release a server that does NOT have a Windows 2008 driver.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper