01-07-2010 06:32 PM
Does anyone know why I have a long delay between printing my pages? Sometimes when I want to print several flyers (pages) it takes a long time before the first page comes out. Then there's a long delay for each page that comes out after that. This printer is not wireless. When I want to print a regular document (not flyers) I don't have this issue. My printer is a HP Color LaserJet CM1015 PCL 6. Maybe my USB cable needs to be upgraded to handle a lot of graphics that are being sent to the printer? I'm not knowledgable in this area. Any info would help. Thanks.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper