07-22-2011 03:21 PM
I have a 309a HP printer and it will only print offline. I have an HP computer, windows 7, 64 bit. Can you help me and thank you so much.
Solved! View Solution.
Re: MY PRINTER WILL ONLY PRINT OFFLINE
07-22-2011 04:41 PM
07-22-2011 04:41 PM - edited 07-22-2011 09:48 PM
How is the printer connected - USB, wired LAN, Wireless LAN, bluetooth? Are there any error messages on the printer or computer screen? Running the diagnostics at http://www.hp.com/go/tools may help resolve the issue.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper