11-28-2011 09:07 PM - edited 11-28-2011 09:09 PM
Just before the paper feeds into my OfficeJet J4680, it makes a loud ratcheting sound (machine-gun-like), but then prints just fine. Seemed to start all-of-a-sudden. How do I troubleshoot?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper