Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

hi

i just purchased the photosmart plus b210. i am trying to do reverse printing for my heat transfers. there is no option for reverse or mirror image on the printer setting. i even tried to print using the heat transfer paper option thinking it would mirror image automatically.

does anyone know what i need to do to get my paper to print reverse?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I had the same problem... but there is a way to work around it.  Go to MS word.  Copy and paste the picture into ms word, or "insert" from menu.  Then under format, go to "ROTATE."  Drop down menu to "FLIP HORIZONTAL."  VOILA.  I hope this helps.  Very frustrating that the printer will not allow such a basic command.

View solution in original post

30 REPLIES 30
HP Recommended

How do you set the HP Photosmart B210e printer to print in mirror image? Or can you?

HP Recommended

i just purchased the photosmart plus b210. i am trying to do reverse printing for my heat transfers. there is no option for reverse or mirror image on the printer setting. i even tried to print using the heat transfer paper option thinking it would mirror image automatically.

does anyone know what i need to do to get my paper to print reverse?

Can someone from HP please answer this question!!!

Thanks

HP Recommended

I just bought the B210 Photosmart Plus printer and was wanting to do the mirror image and couldn't figure it out either.  I phoned HP and they said that on New HP Printers the mirror image is no longer an option with their New Printers.  So I just bought a printer that doesn't do what I want it to do!  Won't buy HP any longer!

HP Recommended

I had the same problem... but there is a way to work around it.  Go to MS word.  Copy and paste the picture into ms word, or "insert" from menu.  Then under format, go to "ROTATE."  Drop down menu to "FLIP HORIZONTAL."  VOILA.  I hope this helps.  Very frustrating that the printer will not allow such a basic command.

HP Recommended

THANK YOU!  Your information worker beautifully!

HP Recommended

I already disliked this printer and am sorry I purchased it.  Now I find it won't print the transfers I need.  HP scores again!

HP Recommended

@etshoe wrote:

I already disliked this printer and am sorry I purchased it.  Now I find it won't print the transfers I need.  HP scores again!

What printer model? What operating system? What program are you printing from?

Generally this function would be found in the program you are using to print the transfers.

If it is a B209 or B210 model then likely the C309a driver would provide the functionality you want.  Install the c309a driver on the same port as your current printer, you could then select Mirror Image as an option.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

I solved the problem by printing the page, scanning it and reversing it in Adobe. 

HP Recommended

How do I mirror or reverse image & wording on microsoft word when I have an HP photosmart printer for t shirt printing. Thank you

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.