04-02-2011 11:19 PM
I have an HP Deskjet 1000 J110 Series laptop printer. I cannot find anywhere in the printer properties or preferences how to reverse an image. I want to print out images onto iron on transfer sheets, so the original image has to be backwards, so that when it is ironed onto fabric, the image will then be the right way. Can someone tell me where to reverse images?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper