03-05-2011 07:25 AM
After some years of use, now when I click on the "services" of my printing machine, it appears a message saying."driver missing, put the driver in"! I tried several ways (downloading Uniblue driver scanner, Registry Booster and I paid for them) but nothing happened Then i uninstalled my HP Printer and I reinstalled it from my CD: nothing happened. I went to my seller who gave me a CD he had taken from HP s
03-05-2011 10:45 AM - edited 03-05-2011 10:46 AM
What operating system? I would suggest you disconnect the USB cable from the printer, then download and install the appropriate driver from HP here. Do not reconnect the USB cable until instructed to by the installer.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
03-06-2011 01:19 AM
Thanks for your answer. But the problem still persists: I cannot see the ink lever of my printer. Still the same message"driver missing, install it"!!! What shall I do? I am desperate: I have been trying on this problem for 3 whole days!!! HELP!HELP!!
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper