04-03-2012 04:49 PM
My HP Officejet Pro 8100 printer refuses to print in color, I have a macbook OSX 10.7. for some reason it will not print in color and I do not know what to do. please help.
04-05-2012 05:07 PM
Ctopkis, Make sure you have updated your firmware. Here is the link to the lastest firmware that was posted on 02-18-2012.
Post back and let me know if this fixes the issue or not.
09-11-2013 01:13 AM
You may try out the trobleshooting steps in the link below.
If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper