09-15-2011 12:07 PM
I found another post concerning another model, turn off (unplug) the printer, do a restart on the computer and press the #/3 (don't know what worked but I had cap locks on and held the shift key as if I were typing the # symbol) key while pressing the 6 on the number keypad (right hand side of the keyboard) . When windows started and was all logged on the printer worked. Go figure!
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper