09-09-2011 10:53 AM
Product Name and Number: HP Deskjet 3050 J610a
Operating System: Windows 7
I have an A4 document where they are borders and information. When I print the document only half the page prints out, the other half stays blank. I've uninstalled and re-installed but this didn't work. I also tried fixing things like margins and the settings but the same thing happened.
Does anyone know how to fix this?
09-09-2011 11:24 AM
Hi - Does this happen from all applications or just one? Try another app and see if you get better reuslts. Is it just one document that it happens with? If so, try a different full page doc. A couple of other things to try. Verify the page size settings are set to A4 both in the printer driver (File, Print, Preferences) and in the app you're printing from. It may just be an issue with that particular document. In addition, you might try installing the DeskJet 6980 driver that comes in Win7. It might be a good alternative, though it doesn't support nearly the functionality of the 3050 driver.
Hope that helps.
I am an HP employee.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper