03-18-2012 12:21 PM
03-18-2012 12:37 PM
Thanks for reply. I DO have Adobe reader installed, and always install the updates. I could print those docs before I uninstalled and reinstalled. Something went wrong there.
03-19-2012 07:11 AM
03-29-2012 09:25 AM
Sorry to take so long to reply. I was in San Francisco for the past week and only had my HP Touchpad with me. Try removing and reinstalling the HP Reader software program.
Please click "Accept as Solution" if you feel that my post solved your issue.
2015 Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper