03-01-2011 05:52 PM
I setup my HP Officejet 6500 E709a and the paper is coming out wrinkled, I've done everything possible. I've realigned the cartidges, cleaned the printhead, I even uninstalled the printer and reinstalled and it still won't print a page without it being wrinkled. Please help ASAP I'm losing my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper