My printer is connected to my computer, but my computer does not recognize it as connected. (66244 Views)
Top Student
papaeck
Message 31 of 72 (726 Views)

Re: My printer is connected to my computer, but my computer does not recognize it as connected.

i have a hp psc 1210 all in one and it was working fine till i downloaded a coupon printer and then it stopped printed. i deleted the coupon printer but the hp pac printer wont work now   

Distinguished Professor
VisionAiry
Message 32 of 72 (719 Views)

Re: My printer is connected to my computer, but my computer does not recognize it as connected.

If you are unable to print, I may be able to assist you but I will need to know the operating system of the computer you are using (ex. Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Mac OS X, etc).

--Can't Print?--   I believe this document will help you to completely resolve your issue. 

Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" if I helped solve your problem.

When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.

Every problem has a solution!
Honor Student
MarilynWilliams
Message 33 of 72 (695 Views)

Printer will print all Tools (cartridge cleaner etc)

but will not print emails etc

Honor Student
MarilynWilliams
Message 34 of 72 (695 Views)

will print tools etc
Distinguished Professor
VisionAiry
Message 35 of 72 (685 Views)

Here is a document regarding not being able to print from your computer.

--Can't Print?--

I hope this helps.  If not, I will need to know quite a bit of information:

--Such as: type/operating system of the computer, model of printer, how it is connected, and any error messages.  If it only happens in one program such as emails, the web-browser would be useful to know as well.

For more information about what to include for more assistance click here.

Student
sriraghavendra
Message 36 of 72 (660 Views)

My HPpsc 1210 not connecting the Desk TOP PC. for ptg.   I checked all connections.  I removed installation and installed the drivers.  Problem not solved.  Please guide me if any service is required.   Also sometimes if i give command for ptg.

some  4 lines or so  is printed.

Top Student
papaeck
Message 37 of 72 (648 Views)

I have a hp all in one 1210 printer . It was working just fine but I downloaded a coupon printer and it didn't work so I deleted the coupon printer and my printer still won't work . I don't know what to do
Distinguished Professor
VisionAiry
Message 38 of 72 (631 Views)

I will do my best to help you but once again I need to know what kind of operating system you have.  Click the link below to find out more about your computer.

--How do I know which operating system my computer is running?--

Until I have that information, you will have to read this document step-by-step.  This is a very informative document that will tell you exactly what you need to do to get printing again.

--Can't Print?--

Also, run the HP Print and Scan Doctor and let me know the error message you receive.

--HP Print and Scan Doctor--

I hope this helps!

Honor Student
hettiemaas
Message 39 of 72 (535 Views)

Since I installed Windows 8 on my computer it does not recognise the printer.

What should I do to fix the problem ?

Top Student
papaeck
Message 40 of 72 (535 Views)

That happened to me a and after deleting printer and reloading it again it still did not work . I ran a dianogstc check recomennded by HP and it said I needed a new port so i switched it and it worked . Sometimes your firewall can stop it from working so disconnect it and try it
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation