02-23-2011 04:19 AM
I wonder if anyone can help me. I have a HP photosmart c4680, Ive downloaded an avery label template and bought label paper to match.
When I click print, the preview comes up and looks great but when it comes out the printer the details have crept up the page, so are out of line with the labels. Ive tried everything to solve this I.e. margins etc.
The printer works great on everything else just labels.
Can anyone suggest anything to help me, please.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper