My printer only prints one page. (1049 Views)
Student
crockster
Message 1 of 3 (1,049 Views)

My printer only prints one page.

[ Edited ]

Prints only one page.  The other pages are all printing blank. Any ideas?  Thanks

Grad Student
lanz
Message 2 of 3 (1,026 Views)

Re: My printer only prints one page.

Hi<>

what's the model of your printer? when you try to photocopy a document do you have the same issue- blank page?

pls provide me this detail....

I'm willing to help...

If your printer is a photosmart printer - please  follow this link...  manually clean the printhead....

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01458034&cc=au&dlc=en&lc=en&product=4083871&tmp...

for Officejet printer:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02257580&cc=au&dlc=en&lc=en&product=4083971&tmp...

if that document won't resolve your issue...pls let me know, so that I can provide you advance troubleshooting...

thanks...=)

Although I am working on behalf of HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Love Kudos! If you feel my post has helped you please click the White Kudos! Star just below my name : )
If you feel my answer has fixed your problem please click 'Mark As Solution' and make it easier for others to find help quickly : )
Happy Troubleshooting : )
Student
JohnBeavin
Message 3 of 3 (850 Views)

Re: My printer only prints one page.

It's a Photosmart All-in-One C4280.  It prints multi-page PDFs, but a longer email, it only shows "1 of 1" no matter how many pages there are.  One print option gives me "q1 of 3", but the first and third pages are blank, and the second page still has only the first part of the material.  Wonderful kudos if you can help me on this.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation