09-15-2011 07:06 PM
what's the model of your printer? when you try to photocopy a document do you have the same issue- blank page?
pls provide me this detail....
I'm willing to help...
If your printer is a photosmart printer - please follow this link... manually clean the printhead....
for Officejet printer:
if that document won't resolve your issue...pls let me know, so that I can provide you advance troubleshooting...
Love Kudos! If you feel my post has helped you please click the White Kudos! Star just below my name : )
If you feel my answer has fixed your problem please click 'Mark As Solution' and make it easier for others to find help quickly : )
Happy Troubleshooting : )
02-05-2012 05:29 PM
It's a Photosmart All-in-One C4280. It prints multi-page PDFs, but a longer email, it only shows "1 of 1" no matter how many pages there are. One print option gives me "q1 of 3", but the first and third pages are blank, and the second page still has only the first part of the material. Wonderful kudos if you can help me on this.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper