06-11-2011 06:01 PM - edited 06-11-2011 06:05 PM
Hi, my printer just recently started printing just the header and footer of the pages when it prints. I hope someone can help me fix this. My printer is an HP Photosmart D110 All in one series. Thank you.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper