Question

Top Student
JBBLCC
Message 1 of 28 (10,791 Views)

My printer will not print documents from my computer, but it will print a test page

My printer will not print any documents, It will print a test page. How do I resolve issue. Thanks

Distinguished Professor
-JohnB-
Message 2 of 28 (10,756 Views)

Re: My printer will not print documents from my computer, but it will print a test page

hi there,

could you provide the community with a little more information to help narrow troubleshooting? Things like your printer model and your operating system help out a lot.

You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
Top Student
JBBLCC
Message 3 of 28 (10,755 Views)

Re: My printer will not print documents from my computer, but it will print a test page

Thanks I sole the issue. The printer even though it stated ready was not connected to my wireless modem. Thanks again

Distinguished Professor
-JohnB-
Message 4 of 28 (10,734 Views)

Glad to hear that you are up and running again :smileyhappy:. Let us know if you run into any other problems. 

You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
Student
MARYKCH
Message 5 of 28 (10,542 Views)

My 2600 hp printer will print a test page, but will not print any other document.  Can someone please help. Thanks

Honor Student
justformirka
Message 6 of 28 (10,454 Views)

I have the little cheapie HP Deskjet100 which ahs always worked fine.  As of today I cannot send any docs to the printer--however it will print the HP diagnostic page and in color.  I have reset everything--I could use some help---thanks

Regents Professor
garytech1
Message 7 of 28 (10,446 Views)

Hi justformirka,

I understand that you're having problems printing from your computer.  I would try the Print and Scan Doctor it fixes many common printing problems.

Hp Print and Scan Doctor

Let me know how it goes.

**If you find this helpful or want to say thanks make sure to click the white star under my name to give me Kudos. **

Honor Student
justformirka
Message 8 of 28 (10,444 Views)

thanks so much--I reinstalled the printer and it was all fixed---I didn't even need to redo the drivers or anything--thanks again

Regents Professor
garytech1
Message 9 of 28 (10,440 Views)

[ Edited ]

Great glad you got it working.

:smileyhappy:**If you find this helpful or want to say thanks make sure to click the white star under my name to give me Kudos. **:smileyhappy:

Honor Student
dnomishan
Message 10 of 28 (10,298 Views)

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation