02-14-2012 08:49 PM - edited 02-14-2012 08:52 PM
Hi Thundercat, I hope you are doing well;
Assuming you have previously Install this Application. Have you tried this steps
1> Click on the Windows button in your keyboard.
2> In search bar Type HP Printer Assistance.
3> Verify results if is not there. Is fair to assume is not installed on your system. You can also find Avialable Downloads for your printer here, Click to download Here you can select your Operating System version (Windows 7 32 or 64 bits) and see the options of downloads. hope this help .
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper