06-28-2011 10:19 AM
My HP Officejet J5780 all in one, states that it is out of paper when it is not. When I click"set up" it states that there is no connection to the computer. Refer to device documentation. What do I do to repair this?
06-21-2013 09:01 PM
It prints out the fax test but when i go to scan som ething it says no connecion to computer. it akso prints out cartridge alligment. I t also does not print anything from the computer. please help
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper