04-06-2010 09:12 PM
I have a deskjet F4280, and recently I replaced my old black ink cartridge with a new one. For some reason, not even a trace of black ink would be present on anything I print, including the alignment sheet. But the cartridge clearly has black ink since when I dab the cartridge (where the ink comes out from) with a tissue, there will be black ink. Is there a way I can fix this or somehow get a new replacement cartridge? And I have tested the printer with my old cartridge and there is black ink, so this should be a cartridge problem. Thank you
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper