11-25-2009 12:36 PM
02-21-2010 11:42 AM
It's been a while since this message, but I am having the same problem and I have a partial solution. I downloaded the new windows 7 driver ( I had to uninstall the XP driver before installing the W7 driver) for the P1006 and found that if I print something from Notepad it will print. After I have printed from Notepad then I can print from Word, Excel and the web. But I have to reprint from Notepad after I run out of paper, the system goes to sleep or if the system or the printer is powered off and then powered on again. Can you do this? Any ideas why this strange behavior?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper