11-19-2009 07:05 AM - edited 11-19-2009 07:17 AM
I have a HP Colour Laserjet CP1515n. I've connected through a USB cable not Via the network. I have installed it and all works fine besides from one thing. Whenever I send a document to print it prints straight to the printer. Therefore nothing goes in to the Print Queue. I then can't delete documents if they are by mistake etc. Does anyone have an Idea as to why this is happening?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper