03-07-2009 11:07 PM
I have a very lightly used 6110 that will not complete the align cartridges function. I get a message that says "press enter to align cartridges" , press enter, the message changes to "printing align cartridges page" and the unit begins the process and starts the test page. It will print a 3 inch black line and a thicker 1.5 inch line berfore the message says "alignment failed please try again" . And then I am back where I started and trying again doesn't change anything. I have replaced both catridges several times and that does not help. Anyone have any idea what to do about this?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper