03-24-2012 09:17 AM
Hi - my OfficeJet will not turn on. Power connection is good (green light on brick). Connection to printer is firm. When I plug and unplug, power button light flickers then goes off. Pushing power button doesn't do anything (doesn't move much either).
Thoughts or suggestions?
06-22-2012 05:25 PM
Hi there theoldcfo,
This article should cover the power issue you are having. Give the steps outlined a shot and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper