07-03-2014 01:15 PM
OfficeJet Pro 8600 (All-In-One) worked utill firmware update hit on 3-Jul-14 with all new cartridges, but since update, prints wet broad black lines only when I copy a page of text.
07-03-2014 09:09 PM
What is the firmware version? I do not see any new versions on the HP website since 2013. What is the printer model number - something like N911a? You can find both of these from the front panel as follows:
1. From the Control panel, press Help (?) button, select Printer Information [where the model number can be found]
2. Use the down arrow button to scroll to the 2nd screen
3. The current firmware revision will appear on the screen
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper