04-19-2011 09:34 AM
My Officejet 4500 Wireless is (frequently, but not always) ejecting a blank page after the print if finished. There is a pause, the the blank page flies out.
04-26-2011 10:57 PM
Try this link and see if the instructions here can help you solve the problem.
Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper