03-30-2012 03:48 PM
Does Officejet 4500 510g have internal fonts and allow you change them thru software control codes? Looking for a 16.67 fixed font. Does it have it and what is the decimal control code (i.e. chr(27)+"&16D"? Also how do I get a printout of internal fonts and control codes?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper