09-15-2010 01:40 PM
A random occurrence that in printing an all black document, the printer at some point will change from black ink to red. Cleaning the print head, both manually and with the printer cleaning, helps the printer returns to printing black copies. But short time later with new printing, red ink returns.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper