07-03-2014 03:15 PM
- The auto doc feeder rollers came loose on one side when I was cleaning them. (paper wasn't auto feeding when sending a muti-page fax) I cannot find documentation on how to reconnect the roller to the printer on the side nearest the back of the machine. Any ideas?
07-04-2014 05:27 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I understand the automatic document feeder on the Officejet 8500 came loose. I will do my best to assist you! Please follow this HP document on When Using the Automatic Document Feeder, an 'Original Jam: Clear jam, and then press OK' Message Di... See if you're able to put the rollers back on by following these steps.
If not, then please contact HP technical support for further assistance. Click here to find out: HP Worldwide Contact.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper