Question

Student
kentwist
Message 1 of 2 (107 Views)

Officejet 8500g Auto Doc Feeder rollers came loose

• The auto doc feeder rollers came loose on one side when I was cleaning them. (paper wasn't auto feeding when sending a muti-page fax) I cannot find documentation on how to reconnect the roller to the printer on the side nearest the back of the machine. Any ideas?
Distinguished Professor
Cheetah12
Message 2 of 2 (91 Views)

Re: Officejet 8500g Auto Doc Feeder rollers came loose

Hello kentwist,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I understand the automatic document feeder on the Officejet 8500 came loose. I will do my best to assist you! Please follow this HP document on When Using the Automatic Document Feeder, an 'Original Jam: Clear jam, and then press OK' Message Di... See if you're able to put the rollers back on by following these steps.

If not, then please contact HP technical support for further assistance. Click here to find out: HP Worldwide Contact.

Good luck.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!

Cheetah12
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation