11-27-2010 10:25 AM
Go to print, "sounds good" like it's going to do it like it always has, then out of the blue, an error message "Mismatch paper - check paper size, press OK and print".
No, I have not changed the paper size; these are documents in Word I have always been printing, and no I have not recently changed my operating system, which is Windows 7. There is no paper jam.
When I press OK, the paper prints out, all wrinkled, with no top margin. What's going on? Anyone else with this problem?
06-12-2011 04:14 PM
I tried taking the box on the back out and putting back in. No luck. I still get the paper size error message. Does anyone have another suggestion? It is very frustrating.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper