12-04-2011 11:36 AM
My new 8600 prints black and white beautifully. When I print photos on HP photo paper or plain white paper it puts lines about 1 inch apart all through the photos. I am using Windows XP.
08-26-2012 12:56 PM
Photo prints have lines or panels about 1 inch wide, some darker than others. I have exchanged my printer for a second one and have the same problem. I have cleaned the printer head as advised up through level 3 and realligned my printer, but no change. What else can I do?
12-18-2013 11:44 AM
I am sorry to hear that your Officejet 8600 prints lines on your photo's.
I have located a troubleshooting document for you to follow in regards to this "Print Quality" issue.
Please click the link and follow the steps: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&
I hope this helps clear up the issue!
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper