07-03-2010 04:32 AM
Yesterday, suddenly, on my PC HP software shown me an alert "Printhead problem". Both printheads seem not to work. Both lights (printhead problem) on printer are blinking. I tried to manually clean the printheads but it didn't work.
What should I do to fix that?
07-05-2010 09:47 AM
Try performing a power reset and cleaning the printhead contacts and contacts in the printer as described in the document below
Does this help solve the issue?
07-05-2010 05:51 PM
That link is for Officejet 8500, which has different buttons. For the Officejet 8000, see section 21 in
03-18-2012 01:32 PM
I have an Officejet 8000 Pro Wireless, and the magenta stopped printing.
I fitted a new cartridge (HP) - still no magenta.
No error lights showing; ink status says full, but no magenta.
How can I tell what the problem is?
03-19-2012 08:12 AM
Problems with printing heads. I cleaned them per manual, Black,cyan print but yellow and magenta will not.
Problem # 2 - I have to unplug the printer and power up every time I print. It first prints a test page, after moaning
( making various noises ) then it may or may not print. This HP printer is the last printer I will use, to many problems.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper