01-26-2010 01:40 PM
For the HP Officejet Pro 8000, is there a way to print an envelope or index card without removing the entire stack of paper?
On my current Deskjet printer, I have two options when printing an envelope. The first is to place it in the slot. The second is to lay it on the right side of the paper tray on top of the stack of paper. for the Officjet Pro 8000, can I lay it on top of the stack of paper rather than removing the entire stack?
01-26-2010 04:42 PM - edited 01-26-2010 04:43 PM
No, I don't think so because you have to push the sliders in to center the envelopes. I suppose that if you don't mind the print not being exactly where you expect on the envelope you could try placing it by eye centrally on the stack of paper (I've not tried that).
01-21-2011 07:52 AM
I want to know if MS word 2007 recognized a second papertray for envelopes on the HP officejet pro 8000.
I tried this on an earlier version of this printer and it didn't work.
Also, inserting envelopes without removing the paper on papertray one does not line up well at all.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper