Question

Intern
ncdvdj
Message 1 of 5 (2,199 Views)

Officejet Pro 8000 printing envelopes without removing paper?

For the HP Officejet Pro 8000, is there a way to print an envelope or index card without removing the entire stack of paper?

On my current Deskjet printer, I have two options when printing an envelope.  The first is to place it in the slot.  The second is to lay it on the right side of the paper tray on top of the stack of paper.  for the Officjet Pro 8000, can I lay it on top of the stack of paper rather than removing the entire stack?

Intern
JLJRosenfeld
Message 2 of 5 (2,190 Views)

Re: Officejet Pro 8000 printing envelopes without removing paper?

[ Edited ]

No, I don't think so because you have to push the sliders in to center the envelopes. I suppose that if you don't mind the print not being exactly where you expect on the envelope you could try placing it  by eye centrally on the stack of paper (I've not tried that).

Student
jmavris
Message 3 of 5 (1,799 Views)

I want to know if MS word 2007 recognized a second papertray for envelopes on the HP officejet pro 8000.

I tried this on an earlier version of this printer and it didn't work.

\

Also, inserting envelopes without removing the paper on papertray one does not line up well at all.

Top Student
Jeff01810
Message 4 of 5 (1,366 Views)

I can't tell you how much I HATE this printer.  I will never buy an HP product again.  BROTHERS printers are simply and easy to use.

Student
Pavon
Message 5 of 5 (288 Views)

How do I print envelopes on HP OfficePro 8000

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation