03-04-2011 10:49 AM
I have a HP Officejet Pro 8000 printer in my office at work, and yesterday it said my magenta ink was empty, so we ordered a new ink cartridge. Upon replacing the ink cartridge with a brand NEW one, it still says it is empty and the light is still flashing. Of course, this printer doesn't print at all, even in black ink only, without all cartridges working. I am so frustrated.
09-19-2011 05:50 PM
I have the same problem, does anyone have a solution? The Magenta light is always flashing. I've tried cleaning the tip with nail polish remover, inserted the cartridge in and out about 100 times and the light is still flashing and says the cartridge is empty and replace with new HP cartridge. The cartridges have always been HP, $170.00 for 4 of them.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper