Question

Student
sprankler
Message 1 of 3 (419 Views)

Officejet Pro 8500 A909g (all in one) wireless radio not functioning

Ran network test report and received an Error message: Officejet Pro 8500 A909g (all in one) wireless radio not functioning.

the menu screen says its on and the blue light is on, but no connection.

Appears to be a hardware problem, any ideas.

Thanks

Student
Minabird4
Message 2 of 3 (219 Views)

Re: Officejet Pro 8500 A909g (all in one) wireless radio not functioning

I have a MacBook Pro and can not print.  Ran Wireless Network Test Report from the printer and it says the wireless radio is not functioning.  The wireless functionis on but the wireless is not working on the printer.

HP Support Agent
Dunidar
Message 3 of 3 (195 Views)

Re: Officejet Pro 8500 A909g (all in one) wireless radio not functioning

Hello Minabird4

Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience!

I understand that your wireless radio is not working on your HP Officejet 8500. This could be a hardware issue if the wireless card has failed completely, but I would like you to try the HP Support document: Performing a Partial Reset of the All-in-One. If resetting the printer as the document gets you to do does not fix the issue, it would be recommended that you contacted HP technical support for repair options.

US support link to contact options for laptops purchased in the US.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/contacthp?cc=us&lc=en

Outside of US support link to contact options for laptops purchased outside the US.

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html

I would like to thank you for posting on the HP Forums. Have a great day!

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!

Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.

Dunidar
I work on behalf of HP

Find out a bit more about me by checking out my profile!

"Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong." ~ Donald Porter
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation