04-11-2012 08:36 PM
The output tray on my new Officejet Pro 8600 Plus is partially miss-installed. There is a clip on each side of the underside of the output tray which is supposed to engage tips on each side of the frame for the paper tray. Apparently, when the output tray on my unit was installed at the factory, the clip on the left side ended up above the tip which it is supposed to engage. This leaves the output tray slightly tipped to the right and results in output pages not stacking as neatly as they should. This could be easily corrected if someone would tell me how to disengage the output tray from the body of the printer. It's been working fine, I don't really want to have to take it back for an exchange just to correct what could be easily fixed by removing the tray and pushing it back on carefully while engaging both clips.
06-04-2013 11:47 AM
To get the best answer and assistance to your question please post it on the printer forum. This forum is a dedicated for desktops and the printer have experts available who will be more than happy to help you.
Hope everything works out for you
Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper