03-04-2014 03:40 PM
I am trying to print addresses and return addresses on 3 5/8 x 6 1/2 envelops. When I use 'professional' print quality, the envelops print correctly. When I try to print with 'General office most of the address is missing and the return address is missing. I have set up a custom size for these envelops.
Also, would appreciate any tips for printing postcards (3"x5")
03-07-2014 08:55 AM
I suspect your question would be better answered in the HP Enterprise Business Community, as the Officejet Pro x476dw is a commercial model.
My technical expertise is with consumer products and software, I am sure the commercial folks would be happy to help if you re-post your question for them to answer. The HP Enterprise Business Community is an HP Forum designed for the Commercial and Enterprise customers to help one another. I am sure you will find some HP folks there to help too.
Click here to log into the commercial forum > HP Enterprise Business Community
Best of luck.
Please click the Thumbs up icon below to thank me for responding.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Sunshyn2005 - I work on behalf of HP
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper